Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. (GMCR) stock prices updated...
 

Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. stock price

Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. latest news:


  • 01/29/2018 14:13:02

    Dow falls about 180 points, marks worst daily drop in nearly 5 months as Wall Street focuses on rising yields

    The Dow Jones Industrial Average logged a triple-digit drop on Monday, its worst one-day decline since early September, as the yield for benchmark 10-year Treasury note hit the highest level since April 2014 above 2.7%, raising concerns that rising borrowing costs could upend a relentless uptrend for equities. The Dow closed down about 180 points, or 0.7%, at 26,439, the S&P 500 index closed off 0.7% at 2,853, registering its worst daily fall since August, while the Nasdaq Composite Index closed down 0.5% at 7,466. The decline for the blue-chip benchmark was the worst daily slide since Sept. 5, according to FactSet data. Anxiety over a coming State of the Union address from President Donald Trump set for Tuesday, an updated policy statement from the Federal Reserve on Wednesday, a monthly jobs report on Friday and corporate quarterly results throughout the week contributed to investor unease. In corporate news, Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. soared 22% after a merger deal with privately held Keurig Green Mountain was announced early Monday. Meanwhile, shares of Wynn Resorts Ltd. finished off 6.5%, adding to losses from Friday, as investors reacted to allegations that founder Steve Wynn has a history of sexual misconduct. Market Pulse Stories are Rapid-fire, short news bursts on stocks and markets as they move. Visit MarketWatch.com for more information on this news.

  • 01/29/2018 12:42:16

    Coffee meets 7UP in Keurig, Dr Pepper Snapple deal

    (Reuters) - Keurig Green Mountain has struck a deal worth more than $21 billion to combine with soda maker Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc to form a North American drinks company with brands like Green Mountain Coffee, 7UP, Snapple and Sunkist.

  • 01/29/2018 10:51:10

    Keurig coffee, Dr Pepper Snapple combine in $21 billion-plus deal

    (Reuters) - Keurig Green Mountain has struck a deal worth more than $21 billion to combine with soda maker Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc to form a North American drinks company with brands like Green Mountain Coffee, 7UP, Snapple and Sunkist.

  • 01/29/2018 10:03:25

    K-Cup owner Keurig grabs Dr Pepper Snapple

    (Reuters) - Keurig Green Mountain Inc will buy soda maker Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc in a deal worth more than $21 billion, bringing the world's biggest single-serve coffee brand, K-Cup, and beverages such as 7UP, Snapple and Sunkist under one roof.

  • 01/29/2018 09:51:46

    Dr Pepper Snapple, Keurig Green Mountain to combine to create coffee, soda giant

    The deal puts brands like 7UP, Snapple and Green Mountain Coffee Roasters under one roof.        

  • 01/29/2018 06:23:24

    JAB-controlled Keurig to buy Pepper Snapple to form beverage giant

    (Reuters) - K-cup maker Keurig Green Mountain Inc will buy soda maker Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc to form a beverage company with $11 billion in annual revenue.

  • 01/29/2018 05:52:15

    Dr. Pepper Snapple and Keurig Green Mountain to merge, creating Keurig Dr. Pepper

    Dr. Pepper Snapple Group Inc. and Keurig Green Mountain announced plans to merge on Monday, creating Keurig Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper Snapper shareholders will receive $103.75 per share as a special cash dividend and hold on to 13% of the newly-merged company. Keurig shareholders will hold the other 87%. Dr. Pepper Snapple shares shot up 39% in premarket trading after the announcement. The combined company will have pro forma revenue of about $11 billion. Keurig Dr. Pepper brands will include the namesake Dr. Pepper beverage, 7Up, Sunkist and Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, which includes the Keurig's single-serve coffee business. Global investment firm JAB Holding Company will make a $9 billion equity investment as a part of the transaction financing, and will be the controlling shareholder when the transaction closes. Mondelez International Inc. , JAB's partner in Keurig, will have about a 13% to 14% stake in the merged company. Mondelez shares are up 0.7% in premarket trading. Keurig Dr. Pepper will target $600 million in synergies on an annualized basis by 2021. Keurig went private in 2016. Dr. Pepper Snapple shares are up 6.2% for the past year, while the S&P 500 index is up 25.2% for the period. Market Pulse Stories are Rapid-fire, short news bursts on stocks and markets as they move. Visit MarketWatch.com for more information on this news.

  • More trends:

    Kewaunee Scientific CorporationKEQU | Key Technology, Inc.KTEC | Key Tronic CorporationKTCC | Kforce, Inc.KFRC | Kimball Electronics, Inc.KE | Kimball International, Inc.KBAL | Kindred Biosciences, Inc.KIN | Kingold Jewelry Inc.KGJI | Kingstone Companies, IncKINS | Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding LtdKONE |